Monday, May 20, 2013

2 years

On May 6th we celebrated our second anniversary. I can't believe it's already been two years! Time has FLOWN by! A few weeks before our anniversary Jordan and I were talking about what we were going to do to celebrate. I can't remember exactly...but I think I mentioned it would be fun if he just surprised me. A week or so later I asked him what we were going to do and he said he had something planned but it was a surprise. He told me I needed to get off work early on Monday and let them know I'd be late on Tuesday. I was pretty surprised he actually had something planned.
Monday came around and I got off work early and came home and asked him what he wanted me to do. He said I needed to pack my swimsuit, pajamas, and an extra outfit. Once we were packed and out the door I asked him where we were going. He told me he had booked a room at the Mountainside Marriott in Park City for the night. Needless to say, I was very impressed! He had planned it all on his own!
Once we got up to Park City we shopped at the outlets for a bit, checked into our hotel, and freshened up for dinner. We had reservations at Ruth's Chris and we were both pretty excited because we had never been before. The food was delicious and the company was even better! Plus we had two $50 gift cards from my boss and so our dinner was basically free. Can't beat that!
After dinner we headed back to our hotel to just hang out for awhile. Let me tell you, our room was amazing! There was a full kitchen, a family room, a king size bed, a bath tub, AND a shower! We relaxed for a bit and watched some basketball. Late, we headed down to the hot tubs. If you've ever been to that hotel, you know the hot tubs are amazing! They all have waterfalls pouring into them and are way pretty!
We also exchanged gifts. If you know us at all, you know we're kind of into watches, which is why we were both thrilled when we opened our gifts. 


Jordan worked for a bit the next morning before we headed back home. I was so impressed he took the time to plan everything out! I don't think I could have done a better job myself! I'm one lucky girl! I'm so glad that he's mine for eternity- I honestly couldn't have picked a better guy! He's so supportive and hardworking. He's hilarious and always keeps me laughing. And most importantly, he puts up with me-which can be a pretty hard thing to do sometimes! I sure love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment